Get a Job now!

Get a Job now!

February 4, 2010

PHP Programmer

Less than 1 year experience required

Vanilla Networks

Asia Town I.T. Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted on : February 04, 2010 04:35 pm
Category : IT / Computers
Job ID : 17983
Accepting applications until March 06, 2010, Saturday

Details

VANILLA NETWORKS, is a fast growing company that provides web programming and design solutions to international clients. We are actively hiring talented people for our expansion here in the Philippines.

PHP PROGRAMMER
- We need experienced PHP programmers to carry out coding tasks in PHP/MySQL for international clients.

Qualifications:
- Strong coding skills in PHP
- MySQL knowledge
- Javascript and HTML knowledge
- Clear and effective written English
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Clear and effective written English

For more information about our company, visit our website:
http://www.supportresort.com/careers/cebu/

1 comment:

  1. Hell company...I passed the online exam, then the HR called me to come to their office for an interview. I thought there's an interview but I did the same thing, answered the online exam. Because of my anger, I did not answer the exam...I just clicked and clicked the button till it finished...Wooohhh!

    ReplyDelete