Get a Job now!

Get a Job now!

February 4, 2010

Medical Representative

No experience required

Innogen Pharma Group, Inc.

Cambaro, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted on : February 04, 2010 01:00 am
Category : Sales / Marketing / Retail
Job ID : 17538
Accepting applications until February 20, 2010, Saturday

Details

INNOGEN PHARMA GROUP, INC.

One of the fastest growing Company in the Philippines firmly believe that the best asset any Company could have; is its people. The expansion program for 2008 demands the hiring of top caliber individuals who will complete the corporate circle of excellence.

Character and Competence required.

The ideal candidate must possess and excel in both professional and personal competencies: in the field of leadership, communication, teamwork. These qualities are musts for all candidates. Being a result - oriented and customer focused individual should be innate characteristics of the candidate.

Qualified applicants should be able to accept the challenge for growth in work.

The Company Needs ……..

MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE

Qualifications:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Male or Female. Not more than 30 years of age.
- A graduate of any four- year course.
- Previous Medical Representative experience an advantage but not required.
- Flexible, possess strong multi-tasking skills, and can thrive in a fast-paced
environment.
-People-oriented, self-motivated, & with high degree of initiative

14 comments:

  1. Good morning mam/sir I'm Jean Rose Villaruz i just wanna ask if we where can send our resume if we are going to apply in your company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allan T. AlcantaraMarch 7, 2010 at 10:28 AM

    good day ma'am/ sir Im Allan T. Alcantara and I would like to ask if you still hiring for a Med Rep? I am interested to apply.. where can I submit my resume. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there.. im interested in applying for the Med Rep position for your company... Where can i submit my application? I would just leave my email address in case you want to contact me.. macapobreg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good day..

    i am a fresh BSN graduate and i am interested in this job. May i ask for the application requirements for this and the deadline.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day! I'm Rhymar jim Tagle I'm a Fresh graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing I'm intersted to work in your company. You can always contact me at 09217415953/4144359 at any time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day I'm Rhymar Jim Tagle a graduate of Nursing and I'm willing to work in your company..where can i pass my application requirements? You can always contact me at 09217415953/4144359 at any time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there im Rhymar and I'm willing to work in your company this is my number 09217415953/4144359 you can contact me at any time.thnx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi am Ralph Christian S. Pelotenia I'm kinda interested in applying for the Med Rep position in your company..I am fresh BSN graduate batch 2009 and currently passed the 2009 November Philippine Nurse Licensure Examination..Where can i submit my application requirements along with my Resume..Please contact me in my contact number 09225942973 or in my email add at ralphchristian_pelotenia@yahoo.com..Im looking forward to work in your company in case if you are still hiring for the position..Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  9. good afternoon! i'm sherry mae perez a graduate of Nursing and i'm willing to work in your company. are you still hiring? you can contact me at 09164136039/341-4258. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day! I'm Cyril Clemence Coquilla. I'm a nursing graduate. I'm interested for the said position. Where can I pass my resume and application letter? You can reach me through my mobile no 09186508322 or at my e-mail address clemz_sleepyhead@yahoo.com. Thank you! GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello good day! im Ruel l. SENOY.im a business management graduate. currently im working in microfinance company her in cebu city as program unit supervisor for almost 3 years.im kinda intrested to apply as medical representaive in your company.where can i submit my application along with my resume.pls contact my number 09296992031 or rui.xen2010@yahoo.com. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  12. good day im ruel l senoy. im kinda intrested to aply in your company as med.rep. where can i pass my application along my resume. you can reached me through my cellphone number 09296992031.rui.xen2010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. good day!I am Jonna Mae N. Montero, a fresh graduate of BSN batch 2010. I am interested for the said position and looking forward to work at your company. What are your requirements and where can i submit it. You can reach me 09392400314 or at my email add jonnamaemontero@rocketmail.com. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings! I'm Mil NiƱa N. Yap.by the time you might read this., im already a fresh graduate of BSN batch 2011. i have excellent written and oral skills, well mannered and competitive. 21 years old. Hard working and with great interpersonal relationship skills. i am interested to work as a medical representative. i can be reache through this number 09225661975

    ReplyDelete