Get a Job now!

Get a Job now!

June 24, 2010

On-The-Job-Trainee (OJT , female)

No experience required

CEED Group of Companies

Cebu City, Cebu
Posted on : June 24, 2010 02:33 pm
Category : Internship
Job ID : 21193
Accepting applications until July 24, 2010, Saturday

Details


CEED GROUP OF COMPANIES

A company involved in distribution of consumer products nationwide.
WE URGENTLY NEED YOU! Join us now and be a part of a growing company


ON-THE-JOB-TRAINEE


Qualifications:
• Female, not more than 28 years old
• Still studying or fresh graduate of Accountancy or Management Accounting
• With or without endorsement from the School
• Can work with less supervision and must be hardworking
• Must be analytical & trainable
• Preferably with pleasing personality

Note: We give allowance to chosen trainee.

5 comments:

  1. Hi. Good day! I'm Laurice Suñer. I am inquiring if you still accept an on the job trainee on your good company. I will be having my ojt this coming second semester, from november to march. Thanks and more power!

    ps:
    for more information about me here is my email address sunerlaurice@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Good day ! I'm Jenelyn Cabasag. I am inquiring if you accept an on job trainee for Info.Tech student in your good Company? I will be having my ojt this coming second semester start from november and it will end on march 2011.
    Thanks and More power!
    ps. for more information about me here is my email address zynox_jamilla@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I', Princess Jane Ranile from University of San Carlos a BA - Financial Student. I would like to apply as an on job trainee on your company. I will be having my ojy for this coming second sem from november to march 2011.
    ps.
    I would be available at anytime of your convenience here is my email add: cess_ranile@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings! I'm Genevieve Empas.I am inquiring if you accept Drafting Technology students in your company for OJT this coming April..

    Please email me for more info. chic_gen@yahoo.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIR/MA'AM good noon i wish to be at your company as an ojt i am VIOLETA TOLEDO a BSIT major in food technology student in BISU BALILIHAN CAMPUS i need my ojt this year if you wish that i am capable just contact my no.09095594668 thank you.more power.

    ReplyDelete